Do's and Don'ts
If you could have a quick read of the following it would be very much appreciated. Most of the suggestions are mainly for your dogs benefit.
- Please DO make sure your dog has been out to "toilet" beforehand.
- DO let me know if you can't make the appointment.
- DO let me know if you are going to be late.
- Please DO let me have a contact phone number while your dog is with me.
- DO let me know of any behavioural/medical problems your dog has.
- Please DON'T bring your dog sedated.
- Please DON'T bring your dog if he/she is unwell.